Darcy S. Foral, MD
Dr. Foral is an orthopedic specialist from Proliance Edmonds Orthopedic Center. She sees patients in our office on a regular basis. If you wish to schedule with Dr. Foral at Mill Creek Family Practice, please call their main office at (425)673-3900.
Dr. Foral is a board-certified, fellowship-trained Orthopaedic Surgeon specializing in disorders of the Foot and Ankle.
Dr. Foral graduated from the University of Nebraska School of Medicine. She went on to do her Orthopaedic Surgery training at the University of Texas Southwestern in Dallas. Dr. Foral was then invited to participate in the prestigious Sigvard T. Hansen Foot and Ankle Fellowship at the University of Washington and Harborview Medical Centers.
Providing a comprehensive approach to the lower extremity, ankle and foot, her interests include:
- Trauma and care of acute fractures.
- Post-traumatic reconstruction of joints in the foot and ankle.
- Arthritic disorders of the lower extremity.
- Tendon and sports-related injuries of the foot and ankle.
- Deformity correction including bunions, flat foot and toe clawing.
- She also takes a special interest in appropriate lower extremity rehabilitation and non-operative modalities when appropriate.
Dr. Foral is a physician at Edmonds Orthopedic Center. She sees patients in our office several days per week. To schedule an appointment, please call the office.