Mill Creek Family Practice offers non-surgical treatments for problems involving your body’s bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, and muscles. These problems may arise due to: accident/trauma, overuse, or birth defects, or they may simply be a byproduct of growth and/or aging. However they arise, these ailments can cause pain and suffering as well as a loss of ability and mobility. The loss of mobility may result in a decline in activity level which can worsen other health conditions and lead to ongoing problems. Many patients suffer needlessly with bone, joint, and muscle pain, even though most of these problems are highly treatable.
We offer on-site X-Ray services as well as open extremity MRI to help us diagnose and treat orthopedic problems.
To receive an accurate diagnosis and compassionate treatment of any bone, joint, or muscle problem, make an appointment with your Mill Creek Family Practice physician.
Learn more about our orthopedic specialists.
We treat the following common joint problems in all joints:
- Dislocation (common in shoulders and fingers)
- Joint pain
- Joint swelling
- Loose and/or foreign bodies which cause pain and lack of mobility
The following are common, highly treatable injuries, listed by joint
Footer and ankle problems:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Hammer toes
- Heel pain
- Heel spurs
- Tarsal tunnel syndrome
Hand and wrist:
- Joint pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Ganglion cyst
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Frozen shoulder (adhesive capsulitis)
- Impingement syndrome
- Rotator cuff problems, including tendonitis
- Torn labrum
- Biceps tendonitis
- Cartilage and meniscus injuries
- Ligament sprains and tears, including the anterior cruciate (ACL), medial collateral (MCL), and lateral collateral (LCL)
- Dislocations and other pains involving the kneecap (patella)
- Dislocation or separation
- Tennis or golfer’s elbow (epicondylitis or tendonitis)
- Elbow stiffness or contractures
We offer treatment for any of the above—and many other—problems of the bones, joints, ligaments, and muscles.