To better serve our patients with information and services, we provide the following links:
Self-Care and Learning
- American Cancer Society — the best place to begin for screening guidance and advice on cancer prevention and detection.
- Nutrition.gov — a US government website to answer nutrition-related questions, advice on how to begin and maintain healthy eating habits.
- President’s Council on Fitness – time-tested resource to answer fitness-related questions with advice on how to begin and maintain good exercise habits.
- The American Heart Association — a great resource to learn more about high blood pressure, high cholesterol, heart disease, stroke, diabetes, and related problems.
- The National Institutes of Health (NIH) — An excellent starting point, with guidance on how to lower cholesterol, prevent heart attacks, stroke, and vascular disease.
- Kid’s Health.org — this site is maintained by Nemours, a non-profit organization devoted to children’s health, and is an excellent starting point for learning about your child’s health care needs.
- Car Safety Seats — A Guide for Families-This site, maintained by the American Academy of Pediatrics, will provide answers to all questions related to your child’s car seat and car safety.
- American Diabetes Association — the definitive resource to learn about diabetes care and prevention. This site provides in-depth information on diet, exercise, and other lifestyle changes which can improve quality of life.
- Medline Plus — a comprehensive database of health information culled from the National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health (see above), and other respected sources. Includes a medical encyclopedia and dictionary.
- Family Doctor.org — A medical database produced by the American Academy of Family Physicians.
Mental Health and Addiction
- Providence Health System — A well-established behavioral health and chemical dependency treatment facility for both inpatient and outpatient needs.
- Lakeside Milam — Chemical dependency treatment and support with both in-patient and out-patient services. Multiple locations throughout the Puget Sound area.
- Travelers’ Health — a subsection of Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) web site devoted to helping travelers prepare for their journeys.
1025 153rd St. SE Suite 200
Mill Creek, WA 98012
Great staff, from the front desk to the doctors. The on-site services are A+!Cheryl B.
I’ve been seeing the docs since I was born (21 year old patient). I’ve always had a great experience.David M.
As the Director of Benefits for Costco Wholesale, I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for the excellent care you’ve provided to our employees and their families. Your practice has seen hundreds of visits to our employees and their families, making you one of our most important primary care practices in the region. We hope you and your team can take a moment to reflect on the tremendous impact you have on your patients, and through them, on employers like Costco.Donna S., Costco