Making your appointment at Mill Creek Family Practice is easy.
Call (425) 338-4000 and choose Option 1—Schedule an appointment. Let us know why we will be seeing you, so that we can schedule the correct amount of time for your visit.
We also want it to be convenient.
To book the most convenient appointment, schedule early. Routine physicals, well-child check-ups, sports physicals, and women’s health exams can be scheduled well in advance. For same-day visits, calling early in the day will give you more scheduling options.
For new patients, or if it has been a year since your last visit, or if you are coming in for a complete history and physical, feel free to download and fill out your registration forms to save yourself time.
New Patient Forms
- Existing Adult Patient – Physical Exam
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- HIPAA Form
- Medical Records Release Form – TO Mill Creek Family Practice
- Medical Records Release Form – FROM Mill Creek Family Practice
- Flu Shot Consent Form
- Consent to Treat a Minor Without a Parent Present
If you must cancel or postpone your appointment, please let us know at least 24 hours from the scheduled appointment, so that we may offer those spots to other patients.