At Mill Creek Family Practice, we have a variety of positions available. If you are interested in learning more about any of the below positions, please contact Maria Alvarez at (425) 338-4044.
Come join our team!
Position – Physician
Mill Creek Family Practice is a well-established family practice group seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Practice Physician to join our family-friendly group. We are a physician-owned and operated clinic that opened its doors over 34 years ago. In the current climate of health care uncertainty and clinical financial problems, Mill Creek Family Practice is a thriving practice that remains financially solid and independent.
We are seeking both fulltime and part-time family practice physicians to join our team. We offer:
- Wonderful clinic setting, with a family-like atmosphere
- 100% outpatient Primary Care
- Onsite Lab
- Onsite imaging, including:
- Extremity MRI
- Fully employed positions, with competitive earning packages and excellent income potential
- Exceptional benefits and retirement vehicles
- Autonomy of practice and schedule
- Located in a youthful, high-growth area, we offer an exceptional payer mix with no ACO burdens or requirements
- Surrounded by lakes, mountains and trees, with year-round outdoor activities that include: Skiing, hiking, camping, fishing, sailing and kayaking. There are endless opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast
- Just minutes north of downtown Seattle, with all of the benefits of a metropolitan city
- International port city with cruise ships docking, and daily flights all over the world
We understand the long hours many physicians work, so feel free to call early mornings, evenings, or weekends.
Position – Receptionist and Records
Opening for a medical front office receptionist in a busy, friendly, family practice office in Mill Creek, WA. Candidate should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a medical front office, with experience in family practice a plus.
We are a patient-friendly practice with a family atmosphere. The ideal candidate will have excellent phone and customer service skills, a warm and inviting personality, and above average computer ability.
Duties include greeting and scheduling patients, by phone and in-office; collecting payments, filing/faxing, chart maintenance, and patient registration. Strong, accurate attention to detail is a must.
Benefits include medical/dental, vacation, and 401(k).
Position – Medical Assistant
Experienced medical assistant needed for full- or part-time work. We are a busy family practice office in Mill Creek WA, and we pride ourselves on our patient-friendly, family atmosphere, as well as the teamwork demonstrated by our doctors and staff.
Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as an MA, with experience in family practice a plus. The ideal candidate will have strong phone triage skills and the ability to prioritize, as well as a positive, team-focused attitude.
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits available for full-time work. Please send cover letter, including salary info, along with your resume.
Position – Imaging
Opening for per diem/part time tech to do X-ray and ultrasound. Candidates will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience and be currently certified. We are a busy family practice office in Mill Creek WA, and we pride ourselves on our patient-friendly, family atmosphere and the great teamwork and cooperation of our doctors and staff.