At Mill Creek, we want to make sure you get the prescriptions you need, in a timely and convenient fashion.
- The fastest way to renew your prescription is to call your pharmacy directly.
- Even when there are no remaining refills on your prescription, it is fastest and most accurate to call your pharmacy directly. The pharmacist will then contact us to ensure the correct re-fill or renewal.
- Prescriptions can take up to 72 hours to be processed. To avoid running out of your medicine, please plan accordingly.
- Please anticipate holidays and weekends, as these can also cause a delay in the refill process.
- On-call and after-hours physicians are unable to take routine refill requests.